- Brooks Range, Alaska, USA
- Masthead platform instrument info Aircraft/PolSAR
- Masthead date range 1 SEP to 31 OCT 2017
|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“. Bottoms have light wear. Insoles have excellent condition. Uppers have light creases, marks and / or scuffs”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
|Style:||Basketball||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
ACCESS NASA EARTH SCIENCE DATA
NASA's data policy ensures that all NASA data are available fully, openly, and without restrictions. Mens 13 Adidas Shoes
- H by Hudson Women's Horrigan Boot, Jet, 5 M US
- Man/Woman Boot Louise et Cie Vernon Black superior Make full use of materials Lightweight shoes
- Aquatalia Women's Brown Leather Suede Side Zipper Ankle Boot Sz 10 3101 *
- $180 size 7.5 Cole Haan Tali Bow Cameo Leather Ballet Flats Womens Shoes NEW
- $595 ROBERT CLERGERIE 6.5 Black Platform Shoes *PRIMO* Womens 6.5
- Men's/Women's Prada Various styles Attractive fashion Global sales
- NEW Cole Haan Signature Bayleen II Flats Sandals Nude size 6 $150
- Nike Lunarglide 3 Women's Athletic Running Shoes 454315-080 Size 7.5
- Bramd new BNIB Nike Jr Jordan 1 Flight4 Prem BG Shoes U.K. Size 5.5, 24 cm
- NIKE AIR ZOOM GENERATION QS “SVSM” 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 4474-13
- Nike Women LunarEpic Flyknit 843765-501 Dark Purple/Black Sz 8.5 New w/o Box
- Nike JA FLY 2 Sz 15 Sprint Running Spikes Black/White/Blue Men’s (705373 100)
- Nike Men's SF AF1 Mid Shoes Special Field Air Force One Black Gum 9.5 917753-003
- Nike Air Max Guile Mens Running Trainers 916768 Sneakers Shoes 100
The NASA Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research (MEaSUREs) Adidas Alpha Bounce In Grey available at NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center ( Adidas Suede Superstars Limited Edition Size 11), has been updated with mosaics through February 2019. This dataset provides 6 and 12-day 50 m resolution image mosaics of the Greenland coastline and ice sheet periphery beg inning in January 2015. The mosaics are derived from C-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (C-SAR) acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B imaging satellites. Discover and access these data: https://bit.ly/2Vr5aGc
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center Distributed Active Archive Center (Adidas Sl Loop Runner Bluebird Rare Deadstock Trainers) has released the GPM Ground Validation Radiosonde Adidas Neo Trainers - Size 7 consisting of sounding data collected as part of the Global Precipitation Measurement ( GPM) mission Ground Validation Light Precipitation Validation Experiment ( Adidas Court Star. Size 7.5). This field campaign took place around the Gulf of Finland in September and October of 2010. The goal of the campaign was to provide additional high altitude, light rainfall measurements for the improvement of GPM satellite precipitation algorithms. The Vaisala RS92 radiosonde was used to produce vertical profiles of atmospheric temperature, pressure, humidity, and winds. The radiosondes were launched from two locations: Kumpula and Vantaa. To discover and access data: Grey Adidas trainers pink sole
In 2018, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Program continued to evolve its capabilities through improving communications with users, adopting new technologies, and supporting vibrant competitive research elements. These activities help to prioritize data system investments to more efficiently manage user needs and identify technologies to improve the processing, preservation, and access to the diverse data that NASA collects. Adidas stan smith Canvass
Wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Image captured on 19 May 2019, by the MODIS instrument, on board the Terra satellite.
EOSDIS Data in the Cloud: User Requirements
Knowing how users will interact with EOSDIS data in the cloud ensures a more efficient cloud evolution and a cloud architecture that best facilitates data access and use.
User Profile: Dr. Ludovic Brucker
Who uses NASA Earth science data? Dr. Ludovic Brucker, for investigating climate-related changes in the cryosphere.
NASA Earth Science Data System (ESDS) Program Highlights
Read about the many 2018 accomplishments of NASA’s ESDS Program.
Introducing Worldview Snapshots
Worldview Snapshots is an easy-to-use application for rapidly producing images from daily MODIS and VIIRS global imagery.
MODIS MAIAC NRT Daily and 8-day product available
The MODAPS has released the NRT MODIS MAIAC daily products (MCD19A1N and MCD19A2N) on nrt3 and nrt4 from 2019-136, and 8-day product (MCD19A3N) ...
Collaborate With Us
EOSDIS has several channels that allow collaboration with the scientific community, EOSDIS data holdings and directly with NASA.
Welcome to Earthdata 3.0
Enter your search term to search datasets, news, and articles.
Browse by science discipline to see available measurements and supporting DAACs.
News & Events
Click on one of these filters to see news & events specifically related to your selection.
Collaborate with us through our API & program access points.
Have a question or comment? Send us your feedback and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.