- Carousel Gardens Spring Opening Nike Air Jordan Retro 2 Low "UNC" Size 13 (Men's) BOX ONLY, NO SHOES // March 09 // Men's NIKE AIR VISI PRO 2 Black & White Running, Training Shoes Size US12 UK11
- Stretch Ya Brass: Sunset Yoga, (by Make Your Move Foundation) // May 22
- Thursdays at Twilight - New Orleans Mystics - SOLD OUT NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT (Size US 9) // May 23
- Free Zumba Class NIKE AIR MAX 97 Trainers Size UK6 // May 25
- Rubber Duck Race Nike MD Runner 2 Mens Trainers US 8 CM 26 REF 5674 // May 25
- Bounce Ya Brass (by Make Your Move Foundation) More Info // May 25
|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Lightly worn and in very nice looking shape. There are lighter signs of wear with no structural concerns. The interiors are in very solid shape with the better years of their lives still left in them. 100% satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed with this purchase.”|
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Product Line:||Zoom||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
NIKE AIR ONE TR TRAINING MEN'S SHOE, SIZE 11.5, BLACK/VOLT, 631276 008,City Park Map
Nike Sb Fuerza Delta Zapatillas para Hombre Ref.6361Info on the Millage Proposal
NIKE Mens Lightweight Running Shoes-Blue/Green (Size 9)Lots of ways to connect!
Nike Zoom Rival MD6 Track and Field Shoes Men's Size 11 SilverCity Park Snoballs are Always a Good IdeaNike Vapor Untouchable Pro VPR Men Sz 12.5 Black Gold Football Cleats 839924-720
Nike Lebron XI - 11 Size 11 Graffiti In Very Good Clean ConditionDonate Today
Your contributions keep City Park growing.
- Nike Zoom Vapor Tour AJ3 RF Fire Red Rodger Federer Jordan 3 Size 8 709998-106
- VANS X DEFCON SYNDICATE CAMO SK8 HI US 12 NOTCHBACK MULTICAM BLACK 2017
- K-Swiss Women's Tubes Infinity CMF Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Womens Punk Buckles Biker Motorcycle Boots Block Mid Heels Zipper Ankle Boots Sz
- Cole haan myriam origianlgrand bootie-java leather size 6
- Laura Biagiotti Women's Fashion Ankle Boots Black Faux Suede Side Zip Fastening
- NEW Cole Haan Arlington Black Leather Knee Boots US Size 10.5 B Shoes
- Adidas Womens Aw4313 ClearOnix/White/ClearOnix Walking Shoes Size 6.5 (301939)
- nike damen sportschuhe
- Nike Air Max 1 599820 104 Women's Wmns Shoes Trainers Ladies Girls NEW
- Ladies All Star Converse Size 3 Swarovski Crystals Wedding Bridesmaid Party Prom
- Women's Nike Air Force 1 Mid Athletic Shoes
- New Balance 860 v6 Ladies 9 2A (Narrow) (40.5 Europe) Running Shoes White Purple
- Tory Burch Jack Metallic Gunmetal Leather Black Stretch Over The Knee Boots 7
- Blondo Women's Sasha Waterproof Snow Boot, Dark Grey Leather, 11 M US
- 100%Authentic Tory Burch Ballet Flats Sz 7
- El Naturalista Womens LUX ROMBOS /Myth Yggdrasil Platform- Select SZ/Color.
- J/SLIDES Womens 'Annabelle' Pale Blue Velvet Bow Sneakers Sz 7 - 230686
- Women's Nike White/Blue High Dunk Top Basketball Shoes Size 8 358858-104
- Womens NIKE sparkle sequin hi tops basketball shoes sz 8.5 NEW
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra White/white/white Mens Trainers [819685-101]
- Nike Mujer Free Rn Cmtr Zapatillas Running 831511 300 Zapatillas
- Onemix New Fashion Men's Running Shoes Original Sneakers Authentic Gym Trainers
- NEW NIKE VAPOR UNTOUCHABLE 2 FOOTBALL CLEATS 824470-337 GREEN MENS SIZE 10
- Jordan True Flight White Red Black Basketball Shoes 342964 104 Men 9
- NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER XI 11 SFG WHEAT GOLD/METALLIC GOLD ( 897646 700 ) SIZE 12.5
- Nike Air Cruz Trainer (Victor Cruz) Premium Wheat Mens Sz 10
- Nike Air max 1 Premium Navy "Snow Beach" Limited Edition Rare US 9 MEN polo
- Original Asics Gel-Nimbus 19, Men’s Running/Training Shoes - Size 7 UK
- Nike 2004 Air Zoom Generation OG Lebron 1 Black/ Red AZG Size 11.5 - 308214-011
- Vintage 90s New Asics Mens Size 9.5 Gel Intensity MT Sneakers Shoes White Silver
- Adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Trainers UK Size 9 Triple White B27136
- adidas Energy Boost ESM Running Trainers US 6.5 REF 5781^
- Air Max 1 Kalender 2019 - von Schulz, Neuauflage, Parra, Animal, Master, Hoa
- NEW Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 Navy 315861-411 Pippen Duncan Penny Garnett Size 11.5
- VANS LOW FOOTWEAR MAN SNEAKERS CLOTH BROWN - 244C
- 2Star Gold IT Shoes Women's Smooth Leather 36 Low-Top Beige
- NIKE trainers women ( euro 38) white trainers with blue and pink details
- Nike Mens Air Foamposite Pro Dark Obsidian/Light Aqua Synthetic Size 13
- New Balance 580 REV LITE 3M Camo Multi/Color MRT580CD Sz 10
- Balenciaga Low-Top Sneakers / Black / / US 9
- Womens Ladies Over The Knee High Long Riding Boots Low Heel Black Winter Shoes
- Dream 4" Heel Plus Size Wide Width Pointy Toe Boots Black Leatherette 9-17
- Boot Nine West Zorolla Black Two-Tone Calf
- Pleaser - INDULGE-3063/B/PU Womens Indulge-3063/B/PU Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- NIB $798 STUART WEITZMAN ELEVATED MIDLAND OVER THE KNEE OTK SUEDE BOOT 8 WALNUT
- Franco Sarto Bocca Loafer Flats 260, Black, 8 US / 38 EU
- Django & Juliette Ethan Dk Tan Leather Shoe
- YSL Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Orient Glitter Slipper Flats Shoes $725 40 10
- Jimmy Choo 38.5 8 M Leopard Calf Hair Black Patent Leather Toe Caps Ballet Flats
- Nike Shoes Women Size 9 Gray Color
- Nike Flex 2017 Running Trainers Ladies US 9.5 REF 8*
- Nike Dunk High Premium SB SOMP Nigel Sylvester SZ 11.5 ( 635535-001 )
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Women's Running Shoe 806584 402 Size 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan True Flight GS Black Grey White Silver 342964-011 size 13
- Men's Nike Air DT Max 96 "DEION SANDERS" Black-Varsity Maize-White, Size 9
- 654888-090 Nike ACG Hoodland Black/Black Sizes 8.5-12 New In Box - Boots
- Nike Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Shoes NEW AUTHENTIC White/Cool Grey 554724-120
- Nike Men's Zoom I Get Buckets Basketball Shoes
- Air Jordan IV 4 Black Motorsport Men's 10 w Box Bred Cement Oreo Military
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Gel Lyte 3 III h307n-0101 Zapatilla deportiva hombres NUEVO
- NIKE AIR TRAINER HUARACHE LOW "CARNIVORE" BLACK-VIVID PURPLE SZ 10 [749447-002]
- Asics Gel Respector Tonal Pack Indio Azul Tinta H6B4L 5050
- Women’s Adidas Originals Superstar Trainers Size 5
- NIKE AIR RELENTLESS 3 WOMEN'S 616596 001 GREY/PINK SHOES SZ 9
- Jordan 12 Retro FLU GAME Mens Size 10
- Converse 151466C JP JACK OX Sneaker grau 181857
- Nike Jordan Melo 1.5 SE [AT5386-001] Men Casual Shoes Carmelo Anthony Black/Grey
- Vans Old Skool Khaki Wildleder Sneaker
- Price Drop Woman's Nike Air Force XXV Tennis Shoes, Size 7, shoes look great
- El Vaquero Womens Brown Distressed Leather Knee High Western Boots SZ 38/8 Italy
- PLEASER ADO3000/B/M Sexy Stripper Platform Shiny Black 7" Heels Thigh High Boots
- Bearpaw Womens Kara Suede Round Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather, Black Ii, Size 6.0 PI
- FRYE Melissa Scrunch Short Ankle Boot (Women's) Sz 6 M
- BRIAN ATWOOD Boot Patent Leather Knee High Zipper Almond Toe Sz 39.5
- Mark Lemp Classics Women's Jake Oxford Black-brown-patent Size 9.0
- Cobb Hill Parker - Womens Mary Jane Linen - 7.5 Narrow
- Balenciaga Thong Sandal Beige Suede Studded Ankle Strap Size 40 New
- Dansko Dark Brown Leather Shoes Women's Size US 6-7 Buckle Wedges Clogs
- Mr/Ms ROGER VIVIER FLORAL BUCKLE D'ORSAY FLATS Great variety Various types and styles unique
- Gentlemen/Ladies Valentino Free Rockstud Spike slides, 41 Diverse new design Order welcome Modern and elegant
- Nike Womens Roshe One Hi Boots Shoes 807424-200 US SIZE 7.5 Brown Fur Lined
- Nike Sample Wmns Air Force 1 07 KJCRD Black Wolf Grey Blue 718350-Size 7 NEW
- Nike Air Jordan 11lab4 Black Schwarz 48,5 US14 UK13 Neu DS QS
- WMNS Nike Free TR 6 SPCTRM 849804-300 Lifestyle Running shoes Run
- Nike Zoom Rival S 7 Men's Track Spikes Style RUNNING Size 11.5 MSRP $65 NEW
- NIKE 538698-109 Air Jordan Flight SC1 High Top Basketball SHOES 13 Mens In Box
- Hombre NIKE ZOOM cola completo Zapatillas running 882119002
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Shoes AH8396400 size M 14/ W 15.5 (32CM)
TWEETS FROM THE PARK:
- City Park named one of the best City Parks in the nation! "How healthy it is to be outside by water and by trees,"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Steph_Shap NIKE VAPOR ULTRAFLY PRO MCS 852698 101 WHITE/BLACK BRAND NEW DEADSTOCK We’re glad you’re here ! 😊
- Happy ! The Park’s wildflower fields on Roosevelt Mall and Marconi have a few early blooms but should b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“The most beautiful spot in all of NOLA by far!! We will be returning.”- Stacy A.
“I would move here for this Park!”- Caity L.
“One of my favorite places....absolutely the most beautiful park I have ever seen (even internationally)!”- Karen L.
“It's the most beautiful place in New Orleans in my opinion!”- Anjali K.
“I played mini golf with my husband there 41 years ago. ”- Peg K.
“Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE city park?! The singing oak tree coupled with the sculpture garden gives me all of the positive feels. Happy to be affiliated with such a wondrous place! ”- Jacinda L.
“When you go to City Park, you enter another world!”- Linda Marie J.
“Everyone who lives here or visits should take advantage of this city's #1 asset.”- Steve I.
“One of the best kept secrets in NOLA. ”- Wyndham N.
“On behalf of the many citizens like me...job well done. The Park is truly a wonderful asset for our city.”- Eric F.
“Can't wait for the day that I can take my grandchild to the place that my parents use to take me...great memories! ”- Jennie O.
“Beautiful trees. So peaceful to be there.”- Colleen P.
“I remember having my picture taken at the Peristyle for my dance review back in 1964. The Peristyle is still so beautiful!”- Bunny W.
“What a great place to get away from the madness of the French Quarter! ”- Susan F.
“Another claim to fame in our beloved city.”- Carolyn B.
“If you go to New Orleans, you got to see the Mardi Gras...and City Park. What a gem in a place of craziness! ”- Molly H.
“Worth seeing! We drove to the park & there was plenty of parking & it was easy to find. Loved the sculpture garden!”- Linda B.
“We had great time yesterday at the Park! We will definitely be back soon! ”- Nadra J.
“Climbing the trees at City Park is an important rite of passage for any true NOLA kid. ”- Melissa R.
“Everyone I know calls the horses on the Carousel the Flying Horses! ”- Ralph M.
“City Park its really, really, really beautiful.”- Nina G.
“Beautiful location, Park is clean, so much to see for free, great artwork and streetcar accessible.”- Gladys R.
“One of my favorite places in the world!”- Karen L.
“We LOVED this Park. The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn made us take off our shoes upon laying eyes on it!”- Marvin G.
“I take my 93 year old father to Morning Call whenever possible. I listen to him reminisce about his early memories of City Park.”- Linda J.
“I have to say, not only is City Park beautiful but it is incredibly relaxing and gives you that refreshing boost, I don't know, it kind of just feeds your soul a little bit.”- Greg H.
“No trip to NOLA is complete unless you spend an afternoon at City Park. Bring a picnic, spread a blanket and relax. There's plenty to do and see from Disc Golf to the Sculpture Gardens and rides for the kiddies. You can make a whole day of it and never get bored. Enjoy.”- Dan M.
“I wish we couldn't spent hours here! There is an Amusement Park, a sculpture garden, a place to get coffee and beignets and more! I'd love to go back and spend more time!”- Gina V.
“City Park was the factor that turned me from a tourist to a resident of New Orleans. ”- Bill W.
“Such a beautiful, magical park!”- Josh A.
“Had fun at the park yesterday...my family and I rented the paddle boats and had a blast!!! ”- Kristi S.
“If I was 40 years younger I would climb these large trees!”- Renee E.
“Man, @NOLACityPark is one of the best things about this city.”- Rab G.
“My #1 reason for wanting to move to the city!”- Nicholas C.
“City Park is my gym, my place to grab a snack, my zen place.”- Elodie C.
“The lighting on the Peristyle and Bandstand look great! Thank you City Park for being beautiful! ”- Julie S.
“This is my little piece of heaven. ”- Debby G.
“I found the Park extremely beautiful and peaceful. I would not have imagined such a beautiful green space existed so close to the city. ”- Hugo E.
“My family and I have been riding our bikes on the track around the Festival Grounds. We love it, and it’s clear everyone else does too. It’s a big asset for the city. ”- Truman B.
“I just finished my jog at the beautiful City Park. It’s a great place to exercise. ”- James B.
“A beautifully landscaped, tranquil haven away from the razzle dazzle of the French Quarter. ”- Sue B.
“The free and open space - there’s nothing like being at City Park on a nice day. ”- Ase W.
“Every route is scenic. Trails and paved roads snake like the Mississippi River around bayous, lakes, ponds, sculptures, fountains, Venetian gondolas, and 600-year-old oaks. There's a 3/4 mile boardwalk around Big Lake, nature trails, and paved areas for running! ”- G. Hill
“This Park is vast & beautiful - old oaks, a museum, gardens, art - a park you can bring the kids to for rides and to feed the ducks & swans. ”- Molly W.
“I had my reception at City Park in September of 2003 and people STILL talk about the food. It was beyond my wildest dreams! ”- Veronica P.
“I so love MY PARK, even at 53 years old, it is a treasure that brings back my earliest memories - and great ones at that!”- Allison J.
“My husband and I love the cedar swings at the Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn. It's our date place to get away from the kids. ”- Elodie C.
“Great for riding bikes through. We even saw Surrey bikes that you can rent at the Park!”- Lars H.
“I just discovered the walking paths in Couturie Forest off of Harrison. They are awesome! ”- Bern S.
“Thank you, City Park, for the gift of the exercise equipment and the walking/running/biking trail at the Festival Grounds. It is a great venue to work out in and to enjoy the Park”- Kathy S.
“The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn, across from the Peristyle, is a fantastic addition to the Park. ”- Daniel T.
“My daughter's 5th birthday party was here, it was great. ”- Victoria T.
“Beautiful! A nice place to get away from city traffic. The Spanish moss large draped oaks are gorgeous for picture taking.”- Adam T.
“City Park is amazingly beautiful and provides a wealth of resources in our great city.”- Gina M.
“I have wonderful memories biking through CP & Couturie Forest w/ my children.”- Karen C.
“New Orleans is a destination of sights, of tastes, and of sounds. Here, the sounds of the city can fill you with life. But in City Park, an oasis for natives and transplants like myself, the sounds of the Big Easy can make you feel safe. Calm. And at-home.”- Garland H.
“Can't wait to go back.”- Lisa S.
“We are from Florida but love NOLA! And City Park is one of the crown jewels! We go there each time we visit! Love it, this is the model all city parks should strive to emulate. City Park is for all the citizens of New Orleans. ”- Shannon D.
“We rented a Single Surrey, and did a full tour, that took us next to the Botanical Garden, Amusement Park, City Putt and Morning Call. Cafe. What a great time!”- Amy C.
“I saw a yellow-crowned night heron eating a worm for breakfast this morning! #Nature”- Andrea P.
“@NOLACityPark has to be the nicest park I have ever seen. Best place for #running or just #relaxing.”- Jamie Z.
“Every visitor should see this Park. A wonderland of lights during Christmas and a worth while trip year round.”- Mel H.
“As strong supporters we marvel at the progress City Park has made in revitalizing the Park.”- Lawrence and Beth T.
CITY PARK FACTS:
The park has two gift shops: one in the Botanical Garden and one in the Casino Building.
Posted May 20, 2019 at 1:54 PM by Amanda Frentz
This month USA Today 10 Best named New Orleans City Park among the ‘Ten Best Things to Do with the Kids in New Orleans’. With its many attractions, events, and open green spaces, City Park’s 1300 acres is a dream destination for anyone year-round.
The website singled out: the New Orleans Botanical Garden, the NIKE ZOOM = SIZE 14 = HYPERREV MENS BASKETBALL SHOES 643301-803, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for Used Nike Air Huarache Men's Trainers, 679083-903, Black, / / 28 cm, the MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX STUTTER STEP SIZE 9 599565-402. (SS24), Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for picnicking, boating, and biking.
New Orleans City Park is in great company with other attractions such as the Louisiana Children’s Museum, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and rides on the streetcars. To visit the post and see the other winners, 2011 Nike Air VISI pro 2 White Size 7 Used Hip Hop Streetwear
“We love being able to bring the people of New Orleans and tourists a place to gather with their families. City Park is the unofficial ‘official Park of families’ and we strive daily to offer activities across the gamut to have something for everyone to enjoy,” said Bob Becker, CEO for New Orleans City Park.
In its 169th year, City Park continues to push forward with thoughtful progress. This month a 6 acre expansion of the New Orleans Museum of Art Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden was opened. In September, the Louisiana Children’s Museum will open its doors to the children of the nation. Storyland, a true gem of City Park, will get a full renovation this year, restoring it to its full splendor as new generations of New Orleanians play on its fairy-tale sculptures. A new ‘swing-ride’ will join the other 17 amusement rides in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park this fall. Café du Monde beignet restaurant will open its doors this summer providing both locals and tourists alike a sugar experience that’s a true part of the New Orleans experience.--> Nike CK Racer 916780-007 Black White Men's Sportswear Running Shoes NEW!